Important: The E-VISA ON ARRIVAL granted is valid only on the arrival date stated in the application form.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the nationalities deemed eligible for a visa on arrival as per the Ministry of Interior’s announcement.
- The passport must be valid for over 30 days, and 1 exactly page available for VISA stamp.
- The purpose of visit is for a short stay / travel in Thailand for no longer than 15 days.
- The applicant must have a confirmed ticket for the return trip within 15 days.
- Accommodation address in Thailand can be verified.
- Having sufficient means of living (minimum 10,000 Baht/person, 20,000 Baht/family).
- The visa fee is subject to the Immigration Bureau of Thailand’s policy. The applicant is required to pay for a non-refundable online visa processing fee, including VAT 7%.
- The fee must be paid in thai currency only.